Albums

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

My kind of Happy :)

Here is a little look into my life and some of the things that make me happy...

My quirky bird cage necklace....Simply Vera purse in cream and brown, two of my favorite colors, and with ruffles :)....Clinique Happy perfume...it is like energy in a bottle :)



I studied Interior Design in college, and Pottery Barn seems to best represent my decorating style.  Also, I am a big fan of Real Simple...I love magazines that have great articles and fresh photos.

I treasure my wedding ring and what it symbolizes....I have a weakness for old, unique trinkets, they seem to quietly tell their own story.  Also, I love the first signs of Spring, and the first flowers and bright colors.  These daffodils are currently brightening up my kitchen window.

Orchids. Love Orchids. Enough said. :)

 
Two of my loves, sitting together.  Makes me smile. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment