Albums

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Becky & Lucas {Engaged}

Meet Becky and Luke! I had the pleasure of taking their engagement pictures back in September in St. Johns, MI. I know...I am WAY behind on blogging! A little bit of vintage chic+cute couple=adorable session. :) Mark and Trevor helped me out, which I was very grateful for...it is fun to do some sessions as a family. :)

I'm not sure if I've mentioned before, but I'm kind of a DIY girl. I love refurbishing vintage furniture, painting, anything crafty, and also on my list--floral design. I even turned the backseat of the van into a florist shop on the way to Becky and Luke's session. :)

I love when brides to be have a theme in mind for photos. When Becky contacted me to do their engagement photos, she had an idea of what she wanted, and even sent me examples of photos she liked--this is a great way to achieve a session that is completely you!

They say a picture is worth a thousand words...well, folks, it is true! It is sometimes difficult to express in words what look you would like to achieve from your session. Look through magazines, search online, even take a look at paint chips or fabric swatches, easier yet, look in your closet! Start a collection of things you love, you would be surprised a how much these ideas will reflect your personality and the things that make you a unique individual. :)




Session fave:)



You guys are precious ;)






  Have I mentioned what a gorgeous day it was for a photoshoot?! Perfect weather in my book...end of Summer meets Fall bliss...ahhhh, perfection. :) Enjoy the preview, I'm looking forward to their June 2nd wedding!


No comments:

Post a Comment