Albums

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Josh & Krystal {Engaged}

Meet Krystal and Josh!  I had the opportunity to take their engagement photos this past Sunday in Lapeer, MI.  I've known Krystal for a very long time,  at least 17 years or so.  We lived in the same neighborhood in Lansing, MI, and our families have stayed in contact ever since.   It is so weird (in a good way) to see someone who you've known since childhood with someone they will spend the rest of their life with.  This was the first time I met Josh, but he seems absolutely perfect for her--I even commented during their session on how they act like siblings, but not in a weird way-- but like they have known each other forever.   They were able to meet Trevor, and I know when the time comes,  they will be awesome parents.
  (Not rushing!! Just sayin'!--) hahaha
Congrats you guys!





Krystal laughs out loud better than anyone else I know!--It's a compliment!








No comments:

Post a Comment