Albums

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

My Life {More Happiness}

SO.....I have been blessed with a busy schedule!  I am so happy to be able to continue photography and stay home with my baby.  :)  Although, along with being a busy mom comes less time to edit and update facebook and the blog, not to mention my official website which is still very much a work in progress.  I am doing my best to keep up on things!  If you want to be sneaky and peek at the site before it is finished though, I guess that is ok, as long as you be promise to be forgiving of the flaws as I continue to work on it ;)
I am very excited about my new site, I will of course, continue updating the blog, the site however, will be so much more convenient, especially for new clients, as it offers info about me and my style, pricing, and online client proofing and photo ordering....{yayyyyy!}
There are a few sessions coming up this month,  including 3 engagements, a family session, and a wedding, and of course, I will be taking some 3 month photos of Trevor and posting those soon as well. 

My beautiful poppies...they make me smile :)


Ants and Penoies go together like Peanut Butter & Jelly :)

 
Above and below photos: Family day trip to Muskegon :)

 



 YUMMY.

Well hello, feet :)

In the meantime, I wanted to share a few photos taken in the past couple weeks.  Hope you all have experienced some happiness, smiles, and laughter this week!



No comments:

Post a Comment